About The Position
ThetaRay is a leading provider of a big data analytics platform and solutions for advanced cyber security and operational efficiencies, protecting the critical infrastructure and financial services markets against unknown threats. The company’s patented, award-winning platform automatically uncovers unknown cyber and operational threats, allowing customers to take action and avert disaster before any damage occurs. ThetaRay’s core technology is based on state of the art algorithms, which power its proprietary Hyper-Dimensional, Multi-Domain Big Data Analytics™ platform. Organizations whose operations rely on highly heterogeneous and complex environments leverage ThetaRay’s unmatched detection and low false positive rates as a see-all power that enables them to unify detection and defeat the unknown. Learn more at www.thetaray.com. Follow us: @ThetaRayTeam
· Manage production systems, including frequent changes and updates.
· Analyze, diagnose, debug and solve complex customer issues.
· Improve existing technologies and processes while maintaining a rapid delivery cycle.
· Provide expert level technical support for our products.
· Deploy patches, fixes and diagnostic tools.
· Take ownership of escalations and drive towards resolution.
· Working back to back with the product, RND and customer success team(s).
· Support our customers during the whole product lifecycle. (POC, UAT and Production )
· Reproduce customer cases for detailed troubleshooting and analysis. This may include writing or modifying code or simulating failure situations.
· Become a product expert for customers and stay up-to-date on new features.
· Identify and write internal and external technical articles and knowledge base entries, like typical troubleshooting steps, workarounds and best
· Travel abroad to meet customers and deploy our product. 20% willingness
· 3+ years in a Technical Support/SysAdmin/DevOps role on Linux environment, especially RHEL/CentOS.
· Experience with scripting languages like Python and Bash.
· Experience with automation/configuration management including Ansible, Jenkins.
· Strong familiarity with Docker Swarm/Kubernetes.
· Experience with Hadoop, Spark, ES, Kafka. - an advantage
· Familiarity with cloud computing (Google, Amazon, Azure)
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
· Previous experience with technical documentation.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent social skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Customer facing, hands-on, problem-solver character.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English - a MUST. (Spanish an advantage )
· Ability to travel abroad.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent – an advantage.