QA Automation Engineer
About The Position
Must have experience as java automation developer – 5 years
Automation QA Engineer
We are looking for a smart, dedicated and self-motivated senior QA automation engineer to join our fast growing QA team and company.
The senior QA Automation Engineer would be responsible for all aspects of testing, from analysis of requirements to design, from implementation to defects management, both automated or manually if required.
The QA Engineer should have high analytical and technical skills and passion for quality.
- Be a leading hands-on force and carry out our quality strategy
- Build, execute and maintain our automation testing with high standards.
- Enhance our automation infra-structure and implement new technologies and tools.
- Own features End-to-End and work closely with development and product departments in order to derive the full testing needs and plans
- Monitor and communicate results to QA management and software engineering teams.
- Assist with mentoring and training of other teams members.
- Constantly develop self quality testing capabilities and coding skills.
tech stack: Java, TestNG, testNG, Spring, Linux, Jenkins
4+ years of experience as a QA automation engineer
Previous Java development experience and OOP is a highly desired.
Proven experience with automation frameworks and tools
Deep understanding of quality methodologies, testing tools and CI flows
Automation testing experience with API, microServices, web related technologies or Big-Data technologies (like Haddop, Elastic-Search, Kafka, Redis, etc.) (advantage)
Acquaintance with Linux shell / utilities and/or cloud technologies (Advantage)
B.Sc. in Computer Science (Advantage)
self motivated, very organized and a hard-working person
ability to perform well under pressure and tight schedules