Senior Global Project Manager
About The Position
This position is responsible for leading the technical and delivery relations with the company’s global strategic customers, from the initial relations, via deployment and delivery, through production. The company’s customers are primarily global banks in Spanish speaking countries.
It is expected from this senior role to create and maintain strong relations with the different stakeholders of the customer, globally, with special focus on the technical and project aspects. As the projects will take place primarily in Spanish speaking countries, it is expected from this role to either work from Madrid, or travel frequently to Madrid, and to all relevant countries.
The senior global project manager sets the milestones for each project within the global customer projects, answers the customer queries regarding implementation and technical issues, sync with the company’s teams in order to effectively and efficiently deliver the projects according to the plans.
This senior position works with internal and external stakeholders, while implementing complex, project-based processes to bring increased efficiency in the delivery of all projects and maintain high client satisfaction. It will have to build the foundation to global organization of project managers in the future, that will manage the projects of this strategic customer in all relevant countries and territories.
The senior position will also be responsible to define the specific project’s objectives within the program and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle of the project. This will be done with coordination with internal resources that will assist to define the product aspects.
· Be the main focal point of the customer for all the projects deliveries within the account / program.
· Manage the customer satisfaction through all deliveries.
· Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other Intra and Inter stakeholders.
· Manage the delivery aspects of the global projects.
o Sync with the all internal stockholder on the delivery process of ThetaRay solution to key customers.
o Create and manage the plan for delivering solutions to final client hand-off.
o Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
o Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
· Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team.
· Be part of the solution design to customer during the Pre-Sale phase. Create project delivery plan that will be part of the proposal.
· Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
· Proven vast experience in project management roles in international hi-tech companies. 10+ direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
· 10+ years of experience with customers relations.
· Proven track record of managing teams of project managers.
· Customer oriented approach
· Spanish as mother tongue level
· Proven experience with Go-Live to production operation of financial solutions for financial organizations.
· Ability to manage multiple projects within the program / account under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
· Proven experience in matrix management.
· Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
· Self-motivated, quick learner and team player that can run also alone.
· Takes a “Can-Do” approach and attitude, and delivers.
· Problem solving, analytical and communication abilities.
· B.S. degree in technical discipline – must
· Transparency and collaboration.
· Advantage: technical knowledge of Big DATA, Machine Learning, AI, VM, Spark and Hadoop, with the ability to understand the product operation and be able to present technical aspects internally and externally.