About The Position
- Management of all of the Company’s legal processes, including commercial, corporate and employee related matters.
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts with customers worldwide working closely with members of the sales and finance team.
- Preparation and negotiation of reseller, teaming and confidentiality agreements.
- Key responsibility regarding legal aspects of the company’s investment processes
- Key Liaison with external law firms in a variety of litigation, corporate and labor issues.
- LLB law degree from a leading academic faculty, and qualification to practice law in Israel
- Broad-based commercial and corporate experience on complex/varied matters in house and/or at a leading Israeli law firm.
- Experience with complex commercial & licensing agreements
- Strong interpersonal skills and service oriented
- Dedication and Motivation
- English mother-tongue a must