About The Position
ThetaRay is looking for an Assistant Controller .
The Assistant Controller will be part of the corporate finance team and will be responsible for the consolidated reports and foreign subsidiaries’ accounting functions, including timely and accurate reporting of all financial reports and statements in accordance with US GAAP and company accounting policies.
· Ownership of the monthly closing process and preparation of the consolidated financial statements and relevant working papers
· Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
· Key liaison with external auditors
· Manage global and local tax related processes
· Lead efficiency and automation of financial processes and systems.
· Lead commercial onboarding and collection processes with clients
· Lead cost reduction initiatives and evaluate grant opportunities
· Support global expansion and implement procedures in accordance with company standards.
· Second degree in relevant fields - advantage.
· Graduate from one of the big 4 accounting firms in Israel – Mandatory.
· At least 3 years experience in the Hi-Tech Industry – Mandatory.
Required Professional Knowledge and Experience
· Experience with quarterly and annually reporting requirements according to US GAAP.
· Experience with global High-Tech companies financial processes and reporting
· Hebrew – mother tongue level.
· English – fluently.
Computer/information Systems Knowledge
· Office with strong Excel skills - Mandatory.
· Team player.
· Fast learner.
· Ability to work at a high-pressure environment and multi-tasking.
· Detailed oriented.