Customer Project Manager
About The Position
This position is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants.
This position works with internal and external stakeholders, while implementing complex, project-based processes to bring increased efficiency in the delivery of all projects and services and in turn, enhanced client satisfaction.
The Project Manager will also be responsible to define the project’s technical objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. This will be done with coordination of internal resources that will assist to define the technical aspects.
· Create and manage a plan for delivering technical solutions to final client hand-off.
· Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
· Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
· Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
· Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
· Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders by assembling and coordinating the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team
· Be part of the solution design to customer during the Pre-Sale phase. Create project delivery plan that will be part of the proposal.
· Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
· Assist with the development of TR solution and the loading and configuration of demonstration data and systems by managing the customers feedback.
· Work closely with product house interfaces to gain expertise of new products and versions.
· Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client (i.e. Documentation, Workshops, Trainings).
· Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Proven experience in managing customer project in hi-tech companies – at least 5 years in Customer facing activities and 3 years as project
- Experience in the financial market including working with banks, manage projects with banks as supplier, familiarity of banks structures and the local bank systems - advantage
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Proven experience in matrix management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and team player that can run also alone.
- Takes a “Can-Do” approach and attitude.
- Problem solver, analytical and communication abilities.
- Advantage: familiarity with UNIX, Windows, VM and Big Data.
- B.S. degree in technical discipline.
- Transparency and collaboration.