Customers project manager
About The Position
This position is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants.
This position works with internal and external stakeholders, while implementing complex, project-based processes to bring increased efficiency in the delivery of all projects and services and in turn, enhanced client satisfaction.
The Project Manager will beי also responsible to define the project’s technical objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle. This will be done with coordination of internal resources that will assist to define the technical aspects.
The PM should have a knowledge / be familiar of UNIX OS (basic commands), Windows Server, VM through current version. Understanding of Big Data, with the ability to understand the product operation and be able to present technical aspects internally and externally.
- Create and manage the plan for delivering technical solutions to final client hand-off.
- Define and document project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to project team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools, identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders by assembling and coordinating the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team.
- Be part of the solution design to customer during the Pre-Sale phase. Create project delivery plan that will be part of the proposal.
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Managing customer’s technical feedback toward TR R&D and back to the customer. Ensure quick turnaround to customer item.
- Work closely with product house interfaces to gain expertise of new products and versions.
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client (i.e. Documentation, Workshops, Trainings).
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Be able to present TR product demos. Be part of the Demo improvement effort.
- Proven experience in managing customer project in hi-tech companies – at least 7 years in Customer facing activities and 5 years as project manager. Familiar with project management methodologies.
- Experience in the financial market including working with banks, manage projects with banks as supplier, familiarity of banks structures and the local bank system.
- Experience with providing production solution to Banks
- Technical background. B.Sc degree in technical discipline with.
- Technical Hands On experience is preferred. Knowledge in Big DATA processing and technology.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and changing priorities with holistic and detailed approach.
- Proven experience in matrix management.
- willing to travel
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self-motivated, quick learner and team player that also knows how to run alone.
- Takes a “Can-Do” approach attitude and delivers.
- Problem solving, analytical and communication abilities.
- Transparency and collaboration.